Your business is important to us so don’t hesitate to discuss any of the below terms & conditions and return policy details with us.
We appreciate your trust and accept there may be special circumstances so will always strive to do our best for you.
1) All products display the current list price. However, we reserve the right to change prices without notice.
2) All prices are in $AUD and include GST.
3) Discounts, if offered will be shown on your invoice and reflected in your account.
2. Delivery & Installation
1) Freight costs, if applicable will be charged separately and an invoice placed into your Accounts tab. We will also email you a copy of this invoice.
2) Installation costs, if requested will be charged separately and an invoice placed into your Accounts tab. We will also email you a copy of this invoice.
3) IMPORTANT REGARDING DELIVERIES. Your consignment must be checked upon arrival for correctness, quality and any signs of package abuse. Please note that if the outside of a package or parcel looks damaged, sign but state ‘damaged’ on the delivery paperwork as an added safeguard.
Alternatively, refuse the goods stating damaged on the carriers paperwork. This is necessary due to the short period of time within which we have to claim against national carriers for damage in transit, therefore, your cooperation is in the very best interests of all.
Remember, once you sign for the goods, it is a binding legal agreement that the goods have been received in good condition. We have no recourse to the transport company for damages once the goods have been signed for. In the event of goods damaged in transit, our philosophy is to operate a rapid replacement policy. However, we will request from you a ‘Damage Assessment’ form where you will be asked if you wish to keep the damaged goods (if minor damage) at a discount. We may also request an emailed image from you to verify as well. We will not enter into any claim for damages once the goods have been moved or on-forwarded from your warehouse.
4) Installation can generally be completed by a handy person. In some area, we can offer an installation service. Don’t hesitate to contact us for advice on installation.
5) Many products attract free delivery. Generally, furniture requires a delivery fee and this is charged at cost. If your order consists of both free delivery and non-free delivery items you will receive 2 separate deliveries. You will only be charged delivery on the order for which delivery is charged.
3. Returns, Refunds, Exchanges
1) Returns and exchanges must be authorised by Storm Russo Enterprises and are subject to the following conditions:
2) Returns of stock items that are incorrectly ordered may be accepted within 7 days from the date of delivery as long as they are in the original packaging and have not been used. Return freight is borne by the customer and we charge a restocking fee. In some circumstances, we reserve the right to waive this fee.
3) Returns of customised products that are incorrectly ordered cannot be accepted.
4) Products may be subject to manufacturer’s warranty conditions. Please discuss with us any warranty issues.
5) Returned products are subject to freight charges and re-stocking fees unless there is a warranty issue or the goods arrive damaged – please photograph as we will claim from the courier or the delivery/assembly/installation company.
6) Should you have a major negative issue with a product, you may be entitled to a replacement or refund as follows in points 7, 8, 9.
7) Replacement products will be of an identical type to the product originally supplied, subject to availability.
8) Refunds will be the same amount you have already paid, provided in the same form as your original payment.
9) We may take into account how much time has passed since you bought the product considering the following factors; type of product, how you are likely to use the product, the length of time for which it is reasonable for the product to be used and the amount of use it could reasonably be expected to tolerate before the failure becomes noticeable.
1) If you wish you can become a registered Account Client with Storm Russo Enterprises. We may request further details with your application. Account Clients have the option for a 5 working day settlement period on the invoice.
2) Payment can be made by direct deposit, PayPal, credit card or cheque (Account Clients only) For new Account Clients, we require payment on accepting your order. We can also negotiate a part-payment option for your first order.
5. Order Process
1) Orders may be placed directly into our system.
2) Alternatively, orders via supplying Purchase Order. Our staff will then enter your order for you.
3) Customised products will be entered into the website as a private product, and added to your order.
6. Image Variations
1) We do our best to show accurate images however we are limited by computer screens, photographic images and the availability of product images.
2) Colours and sizes represented are as close as possible to the actual image but may not be an exact representation.
3) On request, we may be able to email you with updated images subject to availability.
7. Product Availability
1) All products shown have been included in good faith based on current availability.
2) Some products are made to order (MTO). We will give you an approximate supply date and keep you updated on progress.
3) Variations may be available and can be discussed on request
1) Unless detailed in the product description, any accessories displayed on our website are not included in the price.
2) Depending on your order size and client status, we may include some accessories. This is at the discretion of Storm Russo Enterprises.
1) There may be errors and/or omissions in our product descriptions.
2) In consultation with you, we reserve to right wherever possible to correct any errors before accepting your order.
1) The design, layout, graphics and content of this website is protected by copyright law.
2) No copying, reproduction or distribution of content is permitted without consent from Storm Russo.
Storm Russo is a division of Storm Russo Enterprises.