MEET THE WORLD’S MOST POPULAR WRITING SURFACE
Unmatched for sleek, smooth consistency, PolyVision e3TM CeramicSteel Whiteboards are made to endure—beautifully. It is the most popular writing surface and covers a world of architecture and infrastructure, defying scratches, stains, weather, pollutants and fire. For uniformity, aesthetics and durability, PolyVision whiteboards are the choice for schools, universities, colleges, hospitals and corporate meeting rooms… wherever your imagination takes you.
The flat LX 2 frame works perfectly with modern intelligent short-throw projectors.
Available in 3,000mm x 1200mm and 3,600mm x 1200mm
- Writeability – can be written on with dry-erase, semi-permanent, water-soluble or permanent marker, chalk, pen or crayon
- Erasability – no ghosting and easy to maintain; dry-erase marker ink can be wiped off easily with a dry cloth or standard eraser and semi-permanent and permanent marker pen inks can be removed with a solvent-based cleaner
- Wearability – high resistance to impact damage, abrasion, scratching and colour fading
- Visibility – sharp, clear and distinct marker lines provide maximum colour contrast
- Safety – bacteria, chemical and fire-resistant – will not combust or release toxic fumes in the event of a fire.
- Dry erase