The EB-X24 always ensures compelling presentations. Ready for action in the office, at home or on the go, the EB-X24 offers vibrant, true-to-life colour for stunning presentations and exciting entertainment. Get setup instantly with 3 in 1 USB capabilities and innovative image alignment features. With convenient HDMI connectivity, it delivers digital video and audio with just one cable. Also with a fast optional wireless connection to your laptop, smartphone and tablet, it’s the perfect solution for professionals whose presentations demand proven performance.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 3 x Brighter Colours and reliable performance* – 3LCD, 3-Chip Technology. Look for both high colour brightness and high white brightness.
- One measurement of brightness is not enough – look for both colour brightness and white brightness. The Epson EB-X24 has:
Colour Brightness: 3,500 lumens
White Brightness: 3,500 lumens
- Optional Wireless connection to your laptop and mobile device – connect directly to your computer, smartphone or tablet, without wires (wireless LAN not included).
- PC-Free slideshows – via a USB thumb drive.
- HDMI Connectivity – All models now come standard with a HDMI Connectivity.
- Epson iProjection™ – Wirelessly display and control content from your iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch® and Android™ devices.
- USB Plug ‘n Play instant setup – use the included USB cable to instantly project content, transmit images, sound and mouse operation through one cable.
- Low Cost of Ownership – The EB-X24 utilises a lamp priced at $99 and makes use of a new High Efficiency Filter; extending the life of your projector and allowing for hassle free maintenance.
3x Brighter Colours with Epson*Brilliant image quality requires high colour brightness (colour light output), and Epson® 3LCD projectors have 3x Brighter Colours than leading competitive projectors*.
One brightness measurement (lumens) is not enough. A projector‘s specification needs to show both high colour brightness and high white brightness. If colour brightness is lower than white brightness, images may be dark, dull and lose detail. If not be sure to ask for a projector’s colour brightness specification.
* Compared to leading 1-chip DLP business and education projectors based on NPD data, July 2011 through June 2012. Colour brightness (colour light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions.
Wireless connection to your laptop and mobile deviceThe EB-X24 has convenient wireless features built-in to connect wirelessly to a computer or laptop via a direct peer-to-peer connection. Also connect wirelessly to a network and make a presentation or monitor/control your projector over the wireless network. (Wireless LAN not included)
PC-Free slideshowsIt is possible to view a J-peg slide show file without a PC by simply inserting a USB memory device.
Epson iProjection AppDisplay and control content from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and Android devices with the Epson iProjection App and any nearby wireless or networked Epson projector. This free application allows road warriors to travel light and present from their mobile devices. For teachers, it makes it easy to walk around the class and still be able to share engaging content — larger-than-life. The app is easy to use and navigate with intuitive menu options that make it simple to bring your content to the big screen.
USB Plug ‘n PlayEpson’s advanced 3 in 1 USB connectivity enables instant Plug ‘n Play setup for Video, Audio and Control. Forget about complicated computer key sequences and non-intuitive controls. Instead, just plug in a standard USB cable and let your presentation impress the audience.
Low Cost of OwnershipThe EB-X24 utilises a lamp priced at $99 and makes use of a new High-Efficiency Filter; extending the life of your projector and allowing for hassle free maintenance.
* Compared to leading 1-chip DLP business and education projectors based on NPD data, July 2011 through June 2012. Colour brightness (colour light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions