The LX7000 Architectural frame is specifically designed for Pinboards / Noticeboards
- Unlike the LX8000 frame .. the LX7000 has no ‘lip’ .. which means the nominated fabric is visible from edge to edge
- LX7000 pinboards can be mounted side by side to create an interesting and highly usable ‘Communication Wall’. Ideal for marketing departments, breakout areas and communication hubs
- LX7000 Pinboards have a near identical depth from the wall (20.7 V’s 20mm) with the LX8000 Porcelain Whiteboards. This means that Edge Pinboards and Edge whiteboards can be placed side by side for interest and functionality
- LX7000 Whiteboard architectural frame is supplied standard in satin silver but can also be ordered in a choice of powder coated colours :
- Black (other colours can be supplied based on quantity)
- A further feature of the LX7000 is the rear fixed reverse mounting brackets
- No brackets or fixings are seen at all .. offering a seamless look.
This product qualifies for FREE SHIPPING to the metro areas of Australian capital cities.