AUTEX COMPOSITION ACOUSTIC FABRIC UNIT PER LINEAL METRE
10-12mm THICK, 1,022mm wide
COLOUR: Any AUTEX Colour.
Composition® is an acoustic wall covering available in a range of colours. Typically applied in vertical drops like wallpaper, Composition creates a surface that is pin and velcro receptive. Composition is a durable and flexible polyester wall covering that replaces the need to paint is easily maintained to look amazing for a long time.
Beyond all that, it creates incredible learning environments by reducing and managing the echo in the room, resulting in a much more peaceful space for students to learn. But it isn’t just students that benefit, Composition is great for any working space.
And because not all spaces are the same we’ve given you creative freedom. We can cut to any shape, creating something as unique as each one of us.
- Decorative and functional acoustic wallcovering for education, retail and commercial interiors
- Minimise noise in the interior environment
- Acoustic pinboard and hook-and-loop surface for education and commercial sectors
- Protective layer for plasterboard
- Alternative finishing to paint
- Product Name Composition®
- Composition® 100% Polyester Fibre (PET)
- Roll Dimensions 1.22m x 25m
- Tolerance (+5mm) x (+10mm)
- Thickness 10 -12mm
- Weight Typically 1680gsm
- Finish Available in fine velour
- Hook-and-loop receptive surface.
(A hook of 1.5mm or less is recommended.)
- Staple Size 10mm
We may also be able to offer a measuring service, depending on the installation location.
We offer a full school design service and can assist with your classroom design service.